myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Russell Collins <Russell.Coll...@mclaneat.com>
Subject <t:tree2> Look and Feel
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 21:34:32 GMT
I have been looking everywhere for this information but it seems like everything I see is kind
of vague with no examples.  Can someone tell me or show me an example of how to modify the
default CSS for the Tomahawk <t:tree2> controls?  Where should I look to find the default
style sheets?

Russell Collins
Sr. Software Engineer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail (email) transmission
(including attachments), is intended by MCLANE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES for the use of the named
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and/or protected as a trade secret. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any individual or entity other than the named addressee(s). If you have received
this email in error, please delete it (including attachments) and any copies thereof without
printing, copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by email reply immediately.