myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jozef Dropco <jozef.dro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Changing content of form
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 12:31:42 GMT
Thanks Cedric,
that made the trick but I got some warnings about FacesMessage, so is it
possible to make it without them?

INFO: WARNING: FacesMessage(s) have been enqueued, but may not have been
displayed.
sourceId=j_id29[severity=(ERROR 2), summary=(A value is required.),
detail=(You must enter a value.)]
sourceId=j_id30[severity=(ERROR 2), summary=(A value is required.),
detail=(You must enter a value.)]

Jozef