myfaces-users mailing list archives

From navnath kumbhar <kumbhar.navn...@gmail.com>
Subject How to Implement search facility in Trinidad combo box.
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 22:28:06 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to implement search facility in combo box, i.e. I have combo box
with some list of options which fetched from DB.
Now when I press K then combo filter and show me options which are started
with K, Next if I press A then filter combo options with KA and show it.
To fill combo I am using following code..

label="Transaction Document">
      <f:selectItems value="#{salesOrderBB.comboCDoctypetargetId}" />

This functionality implemented in Richfaces Please have a look on following
link
http://livedemo.exadel.com/richfaces-demo/richfaces/comboBox.jsf?c=comboBox&tab=usage

I think it's there in myfaces(Trinidad). I have Googled, but I didn't find.

Please help me out for this issue.

Thank you,
Navnath