myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Scott McMasters <scott.mcmast...@gmail.com>
Subject [Trinidad] tr:selectOneChoice value change ppr
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 12:42:54 GMT
Hello, all,

I have a page with two JSF forms in it:  one only has a commandLink in
a menu facelet, and the other has a form for inserting data.  I use
the commandLink to call a managed bean method for prepping the form in
the previous page, such as loading lists into tr:selectOneChoice's.

In the form, I have several tr:selectOneChoice's, and the list in one
depend on what the user selects in another.  Of course, I use ppr for
this.  The problem is that when I change the value, the entire page
tries to reload.

Before I had an alternative way to prep the insert form, using Shale,
but it doesn't play nice with Trinidad either.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Scott McMasters