myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about configuring the inputDate element
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:50:19 GMT
Hi

I checked t:inputDate and there is no property to configure that. But it is
possible to provide your own javascript for the component, setting the
javascriptLocation property, copying the default resources and changing the
function org_apache_myfaces_PopupCalendar.prototype._constructYear in
popcalendar.js.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe