myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Scott McMasters <scott.mcmast...@gmail.com>
Subject [Trinidad] tree nodes not updating in expanded branch
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:44:25 GMT
Hello,

I'm using the tree component with ppr, but if a branch is already expanded
and a trigger is assigned to a select list in the form, the nodes don't
update.  Can someone give me an example how to update the tree nodes
properly?  Each node is a checkbox.

Maybe to explain better, when the user changes the value in the select list
element, the selected nodes in the tree should change.  The values in my
node objects are being updated, but that's not being reflected in the page
if the node is visible.  If the branch is collapsed, I change the select
list value and expand the branch, the changes are reflected in the page.

Thanks,

Scott McMasters