myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Scott McMasters <scott.mcmast...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] tr:selectOneChoice value change ppr
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 14:54:46 GMT
This doesn't make sense because this is in the FAQ:

2.1. Can I use standard Faces or MyFaces Tomahawk tags with Apache Trinidad?

Yes; standard Faces tags and Tomahawk tags can be used with MyFaces
Trinidad. You can even use <h:form> instead of <tr:form> without
losing any MyFaces Trinidad functionality.

Shouldn't this be deleted in the FAQ and the developer's guide be
explicit about this problem?

Scott McMasters