myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Lukasz Feldman <lukasz.feld...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with combination of f:selectItems and tr:selectOneChoice...
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 15:06:31 GMT
Here is english version:

WARNING: Could not find selected item matching value "
com.pac5.datamodel.pojos.ris.dictionaries.SlownikRisPracowni@1b3114" in *
CoreSelectOneChoice*[*UIXEditableFacesBeanImpl*, id=j_id213]
I have found same error here but still I am not sure what should I do:
http://old.nabble.com/af:selectOneChoice-td16572647.html

BR,

Lukasz