myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem mapping subdirectories to facesServlet
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 11:54:35 GMT
Am 23.04.10 13:27, schrieb syllepsa:

> Sorry for opening the topic again but I have similar problem. Did you find
> solution?
>
> Regards
>
> Mariusz

Hello after checking the thread (pretty old I must say), all I can say
is this looks like a security setting to me.
if you map the faces-servlet to
    <servlet-mapping>
         <url-pattern>*.jsf</url-pattern>
     </servlet-mapping>

you should be able to call any jsf page from any subdir, no matter how
deep the nesting depth is. This is a standard setup.
If it does not work then something on the application server, mostly
the security setting interferes here.

Werner