myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A few extval questions
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:45:50 GMT
Ok I did some initial testing, Ext-Val + MyFaces Ext-Scripting works
but the dynamic reloading only works for constraints,
Validation group reloading does not work yet, due to caching
on Ext-Vals side as it seems.
I will work with Gerhard on this issue to resolve
it in the near future, but if you can live with what is there
either use JSF2s bean validation support or do the occasional restart if
you need to alter the Validation group settings.

Werner