myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javascript error "jsf is not defined"
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 16:36:05 GMT
Actually afaik you still need a faces-config, but in many cases it can
be left blank or you just have a few lines of xml because you wont have
too many artifacts anymore which still
need xml registration. Most of the day to day stuff is now annotations.
But there are exceptions, which is a little bit annoying.

Werner

Am 07.04.10 13:56, schrieb Matthias Leis:
> You are right about the view handler. I forgot that JSF2 doesn't need afaces-config anymore.
But I need it anyway for registering a phase listener. Anyway, if I remove the view handler
from the faces-config, all I get from my webapp is a blank page and no errors. Do I have to
define a view-handler if I use a faces-config file or does JSF just use the dafault view handler?