myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot get <tr:inputDate> to work
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 09:30:40 GMT
does the vanilla demo work for you ?

Did you register the TrindadFilter ?
Did you add the renderKit (to faces-cfg) ?

-M

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Eisenträger, Tobias
<Tobias.Eisentraeger@arag.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I think I am missing a configuration, something for additional resources from ADF, but
I cannot remember how to configure that, and where. The problem is that when I use the <tr:inputDate>
from the example at: http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/trinidad-api/tagdoc/tr_inputDate.html
<http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/trinidad-api/tagdoc/tr_inputDate.html>  on click
nothing happens - the problem ist, that the browser is looking for: http://server:port/appName/__ADFv__?_t=cd&value=1271150122202&loc=de&enc=iso-8859-1
where a 404 is returned.

> Apr 13, 2010 11:22:54 AM org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlRenderKitImpl getRenderer
>
> WARNING: Unsupported component-family/renderer-type: org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.Input/org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CoreInputText
>
> Apr 13, 2010 11:22:54 AM org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitBase
getRenderer

> WARNING: Renderer 'org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CoreInputText' not found for component
family 'org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.Input'

> Apr 13, 2010 11:22:54 AM org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase _getRendererImpl
>
> WARNING: Could not find renderer for UIXInput[UIXEditableFacesBeanImpl, id=patitoPerez]
rendererType = org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CoreInputText

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf