myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [tomahawk] replaceIdWithLabel not working in t:messages after update to JSF 1.2
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 17:43:41 GMT
Michael, I'm having the same problem you had before using

myfaces-api-1.2.8.jar
tomahawk-1.1.9.jar

Were you saying it was caused by a patch you made, or by an incorrect
patch MyFaces incorrectly applied?

This page code:
				        <t:messages
				         globalOnly="true"
				         showDetail="true" />

				        <t:messages
				         globalOnly="false"
				         showDetail="true" />

						<h:outputLabel for="accountPaymentAmountInput"
							value="Amount" />
						<h:inputText id="accountPaymentAmountInput"
							binding="#{page.accountPaymentAmountInput}"
							required="true"
							value="#{page.accountPaymentAmount}">
						</h:inputText>

results in

========================
masterForm:enterPaymentForm:Amount: Validation Error: Value is required.
========================

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Michael Heinen
<michael.heinen@recommind.com> wrote:
> I found the issue during the creation of a small test project.
> It was caused by a not correctly migrated patch for the UIInput.class.
>
> Michael

Korherr
> Sent: Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2009 17:05
> To: MyFaces Discussion