myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Michael Heinen <mhn4...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [tomahawk] replaceIdWithLabel not working in t:messages after update to JSF 1.2
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 10:23:51 GMT
Hi Mike,

it was caused by a patch that I created locally. I fixed this and now it
works again as before with JSF 1.1

But there are still open issues in combination with datatables or datalists:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-452

Michael

Am 02.04.2010 19:43, schrieb Mike Kienenberger:
> Michael, I'm having the same problem you had before using
>
> myfaces-api-1.2.8.jar
> tomahawk-1.1.9.jar
>
> Were you saying it was caused by a patch you made, or by an incorrect
> patch MyFaces incorrectly applied?
>
> This page code:
> 				<t:messages
> 				         globalOnly="true"
> 				         showDetail="true" />
>
> 				<t:messages
> 				         globalOnly="false"
> 				         showDetail="true" />
>
> 						<h:outputLabel for="accountPaymentAmountInput"
> 							value="Amount" />
> 						<h:inputText id="accountPaymentAmountInput"
> 							binding="#{page.accountPaymentAmountInput}"
> 							required="true"
> 							value="#{page.accountPaymentAmount}">
> 						</h:inputText>
>
> results in
>
> ========================
> masterForm:enterPaymentForm:Amount: Validation Error: Value is required.
> ========================
>

> On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Michael Heinen
> <michael.heinen@recommind.com>  wrote:
>
>> I found the issue during the creation of a small test project.
>> It was caused by a not correctly migrated patch for the UIInput.class.
>>
>> Michael

Korherr
>> Sent: Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2009 17:05
>> To: MyFaces Discussion
>> Subject: Re: [tomahawk] replaceIdWithLabel not working in t:messages after update
to JSF 1.2

>> Hi Michael,
>>
>> I'm sorry, but I can not reproduce your problem. On my machine it is "User:
>> Validierungsfehler: Eingabe erforderlich.".
>>
>> Can you please provide more information about your jsp.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Jakob
>>

>> 2009/12/22 Michael Heinen<michael.heinen@recommind.com>
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have another migration issue:
>>> Error messages are rendered with the component ids instead of the label
>>> after update from myfaces 1.1.6 to 1.2.8 and tomahawk to 12_1.1.9
>>>
>>> jsp:
>>> <h:outputLabel for="name" value="User"/>
>>> <h:panelGroup>
>>>   <h:inputText id="name" value="#{MyController.name}" required="true">
>>>
>>> Class
>>> org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.ext.HtmlMessagesRenderer.getSummary(...)
>>> contains following line (86):
>>>
>>> msgSummary =
>>> msgSummary.replaceAll(HtmlMessageRenderer.findInputId(facesContext,
>>> msgClientId),inputLabel);
>>>
>>> Content:
>>> msgSummary= name: Validierungsfehler: Eingabe erforderlich.
>>> HtmlMessageRenderer.findInputId(facesContext, msgClientId) returns
>>> loginForm:name