myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Marshall Crocker" <croc...@cavs.msstate.edu>
Subject Using Tiles 2.2 with myfaces/tomahawk
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 14:29:54 GMT
I have not been able to get myfaces 1.2.8, tomahawk, 1.1.19, and tiles 2.2 to work together.
 Tiles 2.0.5 works just fine but when I try to use 2.2 I get

Error reading tiles definitions : null
Caused by:
java.lang.NullPointerException - Error reading tiles definitions : null

I'm guessing that it has something to do with the way Tiles 2.2 loads the tiles definition.
 Before 2.2 it would default to the SimpleTilesListener or SimpleTilesInitializerServlet but
with 2.2 you have to start a servlet or listener yourself.  When I try to do that I get a
geronimo configuration error plus I assumed the tomahawk jsp.JspTilesTwoViewHandlerImpl was
supposed to take the place of any of the Tiles 2.2 configuration classes.

Does anyone know how to get these two to work together?

Thanks
Marshall