myfaces-users mailing list archives

From tobagouser <srikanthchowda...@yahoo.com>
Subject grid layouts in Tobago
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 16:03:42 GMT

HI All,

I am using tobago to put some pages.I have a requirement, Inside a box left
part is having input rows (tc:in) and remaining half right part has a
separate border  and css and has input rows (tc:in and select boxes).

I can not have a single grid layout and have them left rows and right rows
in different columns.because the input rows in the left half and right half
are not in same Order.They are in zigzag manner.so I need to have a separate
gridlayout for left half and separate gridlayout for right half.

Could you please let me know whether it is separate  gridlayouts for left
and right portion of the box (screen).
Please let me know how to implement it.

Thanks
KSK