myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Seema Mani <Seema.Rich...@ust-global.com>
Subject Missing/changed methods after migrating to MyFaces 1.2.8
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 11:19:06 GMT

hi,

I'm facing a few issues after migrating to MyFaces 1.2.8 from MyFaces 1.1.7

1. In my custom tag handler class, extending HtmlMessageTag, there were
calls to setStringProperty method in the superclass. But these methods are
not existing now
2. In my custom tag handler class, extending HtmlCommandButtonTag, there
were calls to the setDisabled method, which had String argument. This method
now takes ValueExpression as the argument. But the values to be passed are
static like "true" and "false"

Please advise on how these can be resolved.

Thanks,
Seema