myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Leis" <matthias.l...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: javascript error "jsf is not defined"
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 11:40:41 GMT
Hi Jakob,

thanks for your quick reply. I tried
<h:outputScript name="jsf.js" library="javax.faces" target="head"/>
and I get
Tag Library supports namespace: http://java.sun.com/jsf/html, but no tag was defined for name:
outputScript

I know, that outputScript is defined, but how to tell it JSF? ;) How to update my taglib?

I'm almost sorry for this question :(

Thanks!
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser