myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Eisenträger, Tobias <Tobias.Eisentrae...@arag.de>
Subject Cannot get <tr:inputDate> to work
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 09:23:12 GMT
Hello,

I think I am missing a configuration, something for additional resources from ADF, but I cannot
remember how to configure that, and where. The problem is that when I use the <tr:inputDate>
from the example at: http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/trinidad-api/tagdoc/tr_inputDate.html
<http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/trinidad-api/tagdoc/tr_inputDate.html>  on click
nothing happens - the problem ist, that the browser is looking for: http://server:port/appName/__ADFv__?_t=cd&value=1271150122202&loc=de&enc=iso-8859-1
where a 404 is returned.

Apr 13, 2010 11:22:54 AM org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlRenderKitImpl getRenderer

WARNING: Unsupported component-family/renderer-type: org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.Input/org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CoreInputText

Apr 13, 2010 11:22:54 AM org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitBase getRenderer

WARNING: Renderer 'org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CoreInputText' not found for component family
'org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.Input'

Apr 13, 2010 11:22:54 AM org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase _getRendererImpl

WARNING: Could not find renderer for UIXInput[UIXEditableFacesBeanImpl, id=patitoPerez] rendererType
= org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CoreInputText

Any tipps?

Thanks!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Tobias Eisenträger

Softwareentwickler

Dokumentenmanagement/Workflow/Internet, AKB 8125

ARAG IT GmbH
ARAG Platz 1, 40472 Düsseldorf

Tel.: +49 (0)211 964-1937

tobias.eisentraeger@arag.de