myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <Nilakandan.V...@cognizant.com>
Subject Facing error in IE7
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:54:21 GMT
Hi,

	I'm getting the following error when I try to access my existing
application in the IE7.

=====================
11:18:03,671 ERROR [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '4' for queue:
'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)']
org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.renderkit.html.HtmlMessageRendererBas
e - Could not render Message. Un
able to find component 'dateValue' (calling findComponent on component
'DMForm:subView_DMScreens:dm_search:_idJsp113'). If the provided id was
correct, wrap the message and its component into an h:panelGroup or
h:panelGrid.
=======================================

I'm using
Weblogic 10.3,
Myfaces1.1.5,
tomahawk-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT,
tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT,
richfaces-3.0.1-SNAPSHOT,
ajax4jsf-1.1.1-SNAPSHOT.

Pls assist on the above problem.

Thanks,
Nila

all copies of the original message.
this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.