myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Ali Ok <al...@aliok.com.tr>
Subject [GSOC] HTML5 Renderkit Start-up
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 19:39:43 GMT
Hi,

I've started working on HTML5 renderkit, which I will apply GSOC this year.
I haven't done much, just created the project, configured the builder
(modified Tomahawk's building procedure).
Now I am trying to determine what to implement and how people will use it
after we are done. So I am writing some example component codes to get your
ideas.
The project is hosted on Google Code:
http://code.google.com/p/myfaces-html5-starter/

I will appreciate some review on pages at:
http://code.google.com/p/myfaces-html5-starter/source/browse/#svn/trunk/src/test/resources/tag-interface
Please note that, components are not implemented yet. Code on xhtml pages
are just trials.

If anybody is interested, please feel free to send me your feedback :)

Thanks,
Ali

Sorry for duplicate post :(

--