myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Kito Mann <kito.m...@virtua.com>
Subject Re: Tutorial for MyFaces PortletBridge with Facelets
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:56:14 GMT
Michael,

What would be the best way to distribute the portlet version of the Facelets
view handler?
---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | twitter:
jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3