myfaces-users mailing list archives

From preeti agarwal <preetiagarwa...@gmail.com>
Subject [TRINIDAD] Header rendering multiple times.
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 14:31:02 GMT
Description of problem : I have an xhtml page in which I use trininad
components (like tablelayout) and also tomahawk components (like form). I
have used some usual HTML components along with it. First time the page is
rendered correctly. But anysubsequent refresh causes the header to render
multiple times. I suspect it might have something to do with state saving.
Can anyone help me with this?

PS: I originally suspected that it had something to do with mixing of
incompatible HTML div and Trinidad components.Changing <div> to <t:div>
didn't solve the issue.