myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Dreher, Markus" <M.Dre...@dzbw.de>
Subject AW: [EXTVAL] NPE with JBoss 4.2.3.GA
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 07:56:02 GMT
Hi gerhard,

thanks for your quick response.

I checked the trunk and it works perfect.

We use jboss 4.2.3.GA for development and the standard server configuration ships with this
old version of mojarra.

Regards,

markus

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Gerhard Petracek [mailto:gerhard.petracek@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. März 2010 00:17
An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: Re: [EXTVAL] NPE with JBoss 4.2.3.GA

hi markus,

you analyzed it correctly - that's an issue of mojarra (old versions of it).
you shouldn't see the exception with all new versions of mojarra (as far as
i know) or you just use myfaces core :)
since such old versions (of mojarra) also have other bugs, it's a good idea
to update it in any case.

however, thx for reporting it! i added an additional check.
it would be great if you checkout the trunk [1] and build it via:
  mvn clean install
and test it again.

regards,
gerhard