myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Augusto <ferna...@osmanager.com.br>
Subject Re: [TOBAGO] Controls self-adjusted in the page
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:25:10 GMT
Hey Udo,

Thanks for your support again. I already have a login form in the app,
and what happens is:

1 - Login Form (the login page has a rows/columns problem and the form
doesn't want to be in the center, but I am trying to fix it myself).
User uses ID/PWD and validates itself;
2 - Main Form (with the alignment problem stated here). Clicking in the
buttons or menus and making the page refresh a few times makes the
appearance get better.

@Udo: I am sending you in PVT the URL, with login/pwd for you to see the
problem.

Best Regards,