myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Michael Freedman <michael.freed...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Tutorial for MyFaces PortletBridge with Facelets
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 22:41:42 GMT
It was attached to the e-mail I sent a little while ago (11:12am).
Note:  this code can only be run with a compliant JSR 301 or 329
Bridge.  I.e. it relies on the standard/spec which states the bridge
adds a request attribute prior to activating Faces that allows one to
check to see if you are running within a portlet request without testing
instanceof -- hence avoiding runtime dependencies on portlet classes.
    -Mike-