myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Hazem Saleh <haz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [COMMUNITY] MyFaces += Mark Struberg
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2010 01:18:14 GMT
Congratulations Mark!

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed

Author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets):
http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Guide-Apache-MyFaces-Facelets/dp/1590597370
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002M052KY

Web blog: http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog

[Web 2.0] Google Maps Integration with JSF:
http://code.google.com/p/gmaps4jsf/
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/wa-aj-gmaps/