myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with BeanValidation in myfaces 2.0
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:48:28 GMT
as alternative users can also test the bv integration provided by myfaces
extval2.
compared to the standard integration of bv in jsf 2.0 it offers more
advanced and typesafe features.

early adaptors would help to improve it.
e.g. i saw that at least one version of the jsf2 ri had some issues with bv
(it's already fixed in the current one).
however, it would be nice to get some feedback about the latest myfaces
core2 version in combination with myfaces extval2.
the last one i tested worked pretty well.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -