myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Marius Petoi <marius.pe...@codebeat.ro>
Subject Re: Query on casablanca skin
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 09:26:11 GMT
Hi Venkat,

The casablanca skin can be extended just as any other skin in Trinidad. You
should add the entry in trinidad-skins.xml and afterwards use the
corresponding family in trinidad-config.xml. You should include the extended
skin in a new family, not "casablanca", as there is already a skin in the
casablanca family that is defined for the
"org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.desktop" renderkit.

Regards,
Marius