myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Rafa Pérez <raja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad 1.0.11] Skinning: "extends" is not working (or at least, not fully)
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 17:31:20 GMT
Hi Bart,

it seems that it's working now, and it's extending the base skin as it
states in documentation.
I think the problem was that we had a huge CSS with some syntax errors and
the merged CSS had this errors too (although I wasn't able to find them...
the base CSS was really huge, trust me).
After cleaning the base CSS, clearing cache and restarting server, all
worked as expected. Don't know if this is useful for you...

Thanks for your help. Regards,

-- Rafa

PS: Trinidad's demo has an example on how to extend a skin, using as basis
Purple and extendig by Purple bigfont. Hope this helps anyone.