myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Andreas.Schm...@hella.com
Subject Antwort: Re: Tomahawk not displaying on jsf 2.0
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:40:58 GMT
Hello Ime,
as far as I know, the Tomahawk Components are only available for myFaces
1.1 and 1.2.
I doubt that any of them work with JSF 2.0.
(but maybe I am mistaken)
Best regards
Andreas

Ime Asangansi <asangansi@yahoo.com>

22.02.2010 17:33
Bitte antworten an
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

An
MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: Tomahawk not displaying on jsf 2.0

Sorry I meant issue with tomahawk 1.1.9 on JSF 2.0 (myfaces)

nothing shows on the page...its just blank...and no error messages

testing with jsf components show but tomahawk doesn't

thanks, in anticipation

Ime