myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Udo Schnurpfeil <...@schnurpfeil.de>
Subject Re: Tobago Renderer with JSF RI
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:23:57 GMT
Hi,

generally Tobago can not be combined with any other tags libs freely.
You can use f: tags, but not h: tags.
The main reason is, that in Tobago every container has a layout-manager
which set the position of the component.

You may use tc:link instead of h:commandLink. An other effect is, that
the tc:link will be rendered with the configured theme automatically.

Hope that helps.

Udo