myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Ime Asangansi <asanga...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tomahawk not displaying on jsf 2.0
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:11:34 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new here.

Firstly, I am wondering if this list is for the entire myfaces and not only trinidad.

I have some issue with using trinidad 1.1.9 with myfaces 2.0.

The inputcalendar tag doesn't render and I do not get any error messages. i have just tried
the esimple xample at
http://old.nabble.com/-jira--Created:-%28TOMAHAWK-1484%29-t:inputCalendar-as-popup-with-forceId%3D%22false%22-does-not-work-p27406812.html

and none of the calendars show.

Pls help