myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Lukasz Feldman <lukasz.feld...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad PPR problem with oacute instead of 243....
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 10:05:40 GMT
I have entered nabble and I can see that my mail can be a little bit
unreadible. Here is simple example:

1.) in xhtml I have:
(...)
<t:outputText value="(Ruch pacjent& # 243;w")
(...)

2.) in web page source I have:
(...)

3) when Partial Page Refresh is working and need to refresh part of the page
which consist oacute html escape than it fails.