myfaces-users mailing list archives

From schneidc <simon.w...@gmx.de>
Subject [Trinidad] commandButton doesn't fire (missing onclick attribute)
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2010 09:27:26 GMT

Hi,

I've just been playing around with MyFaces (1.2.8), Trinidad(1.2.12) on a
Glassfish (V3) app server and everything went better than I thought it would
(as I'm still pretty new to this technology).

But when I tried to test the page I built, I noticed that none of my buttons
works. I posted a similar problem a few days ago and there I forgot to add
the RessourceServlet. Well this time I didn't forget about that, as the JS
libraries are there, but for some reason when I had a look at the generated
HTML, none of the buttons has an "onclick" attribute. Ok this is the reason
why it doesn't fire, but how to come that the attribute is missing?

Thanks
Simon