myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Madhav Bhargava <Madhav_Bharg...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Spring FilterSecurityInterceptor not been called for myfaces forwards
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 07:47:32 GMT
To add if you see the spring security application config, I have the following set:

<security:http>
		<security:intercept-url pattern="/**/secure/**" access="ROLE_USER" />
		<security:intercept-url pattern="/**/operations/**" access="ROLE_OPERATIONS"/>
</security:http>

The URL for the outcome to be forwarded to matches the second interceptor pattern which is
"/jsp/operations/user/operationsLanding.iface"

However what the filter receives is "/jsp/secure/hprelanding.jspx" which is the old URL from
where the control is being forwarded. This is not how it happens when using jsp:forward.

Regards,
Madhav