myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Madhav Bhargava <Madhav_Bharg...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Spring FilterSecurityInterceptor not been called for myfaces forwards
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 04:51:38 GMT
Thanks for your response Jakob.

What you have mentioned is already known to me. That is the reason I have put a <dispatcher>FORWARD</dispatcher>
For Spring security filter.

I should have made it a little more clear. Apologies for that. The forward from index.jsp
to login.jsp is via <jsp:forward>. These are not JSF pages. This forward is captured
by Spring security filter. However when a forward happens from within JSF via NavigationHandler
then this forward is not caught by spring security filter. I am not sure why a jsp:forward
forward will be caught every time and not when done via myfaces.

So essentially I not worried about browser showing me the previous URL because that is an
expected behavior but the new URL is always caught by the filter which in my case is the exact
problem.

Regards,
Madhav

Korherr