myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jakob Korherr <jakob.korh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad TreeTable
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:33:56 GMT
Hi,

I wasn't familiar with tr:tree, but I tried a few scenarios and I came up
with this solution:

    public RowKeySetTreeImpl getRowKeySet()
    {
        if (rowKeySet == null)
        {
            rowKeySet = new RowKeySetTreeImpl();
            rowKeySet.setCollectionModel(getTreeModel());
        }

        if (getTreeModel().getRowKey() != null)
        {
            List<Integer> l = (List<Integer>) getTreeModel().getRowKey();
            if (l.size() == 2 && l.get(0) == 0 && l.get(1) == 1)
            {
                rowKeySet.add();
            }
        }

        return rowKeySet;
    }

This selects the second child of the first node in the tree. However, I
don't know if there is an easier way to do this.

Regards,
Jakob Korherr