myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Döring Markus <Markus.Doer...@tcc-products.de>
Subject AW: [TRINIDAD]Suppressing Validation during PartialPageRequest
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 16:40:13 GMT
Hello,

should work if you put the drop-down in an own subform.
e.g.

		<!-- Navigation Items here -->
		<!-- Required form fields here -->

Another solution could be to make the selectOneChoice autoSubmit="true" and immediate="true",
just test what better fits your needs.

Regards
Markus

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ricardo Rog [mailto:ricardo.rog@softproject.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2009 15:36
An: users@myfaces.apache.org
Betreff: [TRINIDAD]Suppressing Validation during PartialPageRequest

Hello,

I want to change the state of a navigationBar via partial page request in
dependency of a value chosen in a selectOneChoice-dropdown. In the same form
are some required-fields. Whenever I enter the form (all required fields are
blank) and change the drop-down I get validation errors and the necessary
change of the navigationBar is prohibited. How can I suppress the validation
for this event only, so the navigationBar gets updated, but when I try to
navigate then validation should happen.

With kind regards

Ricardo Rog