myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gregg Leichtman <gslac...@verizon.net>
Subject Need Help Posting to Dev Group - Re: Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 10:17:07 GMT
I am trying to post to the dev myfaces group and as far as I can tell I
don't see any restriction that would prevent me from doing so. I am
subscribed and receive messages from the list on a regular basis. I
tried to post a very simple message (attached) that has nothing more
than a subject (no body) and even it was rejected as SPAM (see below
where the message is rejected as exceeding the spam score 5.7). Can
anyone determine why I cannot post to the dev group or suggest an
approach so that I can post?

Thanks.

                                    -=> Gregg <=-

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed
Date: 	Sun, 13 Dec 2009 04:06:04 -0600 (CST)
From: 	postmaster@verizon.net
To: 	gslaccts@verizon.net

This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields:

  Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 05:05:34 -0500
  From: Gregg Leichtman <gslaccts@verizon.net>
  To: "Gregg Leichtman (JIRA)" <dev@myfaces.apache.org>
  Subject: Test: Trying to Post to Dev - Please Ignore

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

  Recipient address: dev@myfaces.apache.org
  Reason: SMTP transmission failure has occurred
  Diagnostic code: smtp;552 spam score (5.7) exceeded threshold
  Remote system: dns;mx1.eu.apache.org (TCP|206.46.173.19|43095|192.87.106.230|25) (apache.org
ESMTP qpsmtpd 0.29 ready; send us your mail, but not your spam.)