myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Niklas <co...@dniklas.de>
Subject resolve "el-String" to facelets-function
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 12:25:11 GMT

Hi,

i want to resolve an el-String that represents a facelets-function, so i
want to invoke the corresponding method. How can i do this?

Exampe:
// method
public static String computeSomething(String param);

// faclets-configuration
<function>
	<function-name>computeSomething</function-name>
	<function-class>package.MyClass</function-class>
	<function-signature>
		<![CDATA[java.lang.String computeSomething(java.lang.String)]]>
	</function-signature>
</function>

My Environment:
- jsf 1.1
- myfaces
- facelets
- trinidad (1.0.10)

Some background information:
I want to implement an "el-aware"-Weblet, that resolves el-expressions
(facelets-functions only makes sense here). Weblets does this does this for
weblet-functions (PackagedWeblet). I want to use some some
Triniad-Skin-Selektors within my javascript.

Can you give me some hints?

Best regards
Daniel