myfaces-users mailing list archives

From laredotornado <laredotorn...@gmail.com>
Subject Any way to customize this validate number message?
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 17:10:09 GMT

Hi,

I'm using MyFaces 1.1.6.  I have this ...

                <h:inputText id="domeTourNumber_of_Adults"
value="#{domeTour.numAdults}"
                                            required="false"
                                            size="60"
                                            maxlength="60"
                                            styleClass="textFields
numAdultsField">
                <f:validator validatorId="TourRequiredIfCheckedValidator" />

               	<f:validator validatorId="TourTotalPeopleValidator" />
               	<f:validator validatorId="TourAdultChildRatioValidator" />
               </h:inputText>

in which the bean's set and get type is an int.  So if I enter a value like
"aaa" into the field, I get a message like

tourType:domeTourNumber_of_Adults: 'aaa' must be a number between
-2147483648 and 2147483647 Example: 9346

I would like to customize this message.  Anyone know how I can do that?
Thanks, - Dave