myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Arnold Preg <ap...@mailbox.hu>
Subject Re: [TRINIDAD]Use different Stylesheets
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:18:54 GMT
Hello,

Let me draw your attention to the undermentioned sites:
http://www.irian.at/trinidad-demo/faces/demos/panelPageSkinDemo.jspx
(The URL helps you to find the source code of this page in the Apache
Trinidad distribution)
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/devguide/skinning.html
I hope these will help.

Regards,