myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Martin Kočí <Martin.K...@aura.cz>
Subject Re: Trinidad file upload
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 20:24:30 GMT
Hi,

it is a known limitation, it depends on filters ordering in web.xml.
.
Look in your web.xml and put something like:

<filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>trinidad</filter-name>
    <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
  </filter-mapping>

before

<filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
    <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
</filter-mapping>

Filter declared first will "consume" file upload.

Regards,

Martin