myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Günther, Rene - Innflow AG" <rene.guent...@innflow.com>
Subject AW: Problem with duplicated ID in FacesTree in MyFaces 1.2
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 14:13:47 GMT
Hi Jürgen,

if I remember correctly (we also had duplicated id issue),  in 1.1 something
like:

<h:form id="form">
<h:panelGroupd id="outer">
<h:inputText id="input">

Renders the id as "form:outer:input".

In 1.2 it renders the id as "form:input".

That causes duplicated ids:

<h:form id="form">
<h:panelGroupd id="outer">
<h:inputText id="input">