myfaces-users mailing list archives

From IKi...@pershing.com
Subject trinidad's treeTable paginating next/previous causes whole page to reload/refresh
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:42:59 GMT
Hello ,

I have a tr:treeTable in which pagination is enabled via setting
'rowsByDepth' attribute.

The pagination (next/previous) is working, but it causes whole to page to
be reloaded (page refresh).

Is is a bug in tr:treeTable or am I missing something in below UI code?

Is this a known thing ?

BTW, I experimented with tr:table, and its pagination with basically same
code is OK, does not refresh the whole page. I'm guessing something wrong
with tr:treeTable.

I was hoping wrapping the tr:treeTable in a subform and putting
'autoSubmit="true"' would solve it. But does not.

Here is the relevant UI code segment;

                        value="#{bfeSummary.bfeTreeModelAdapter.model}"
                        binding="#{editor.component}"
                        partialTriggers=
"displayButtonSubformId:displayButtonId"
                        autoSubmit="true"
                  rendered="true"
                  width="100%"
                  rowBandingInterval="1"
                  rowsByDepth="#{bfeSummary.rowsByDepth}"
                  summary="BFEs matching the Search Criteria"
                      emptyText="bla bla">

// The BfeSummary.java ManagedBean method that above 'rowsByDepth'
attribute's EL is calling is;
public final int[] rowsByDepth = {2, 2};

Regards,
-- ilker

Information Classification: Internal Use Only

IMPORTANT: Any information contained in this communication is intended for the use of the
named individual or entity. All information contained in this communication is not intended
or construed as an offer, solicitation, or a recommendation to purchase any security. Advice,
suggestions or views presented in this communication are not necessarily those of Pershing
LLC nor do they warrant a complete or accurate statement.

If you are not an intended party to this communication, please notify the sender and delete/destroy
any and all copies of this communication. Unintended recipients shall not review, reproduce,
disseminate nor disclose any information contained in this communication. Pershing LLC reserves
the right to monitor and retain all incoming and outgoing communications as permitted by applicable
law.

Email communications may contain viruses or other defects. Pershing LLC does not accept liability
nor does it warrant that email communications are virus or defect free.