myfaces-users mailing list archives

From seemamani <seemam...@gmail.com>
Subject Customizing a MyFaces application for mobile devices
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 10:50:17 GMT

hi,

We are using MyFaces in our web application and are now looking to support
mobile devices. I understand that the MyFaces components have default
renderers which generate css that might not work well in iPhone and other
mobile devices. Do we have renderers supporting mobile devices available for
the standard MyFaces components? Or do we need to replace all our MyFaces
components with MyFaces Trinidad components to resolve this problem? What
are the other challenges that we can expect when customizing our MyFaces
application for mobile devices?

Thanks,
Seema