myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "mamallan.uthaman@oracle.com" <mamallan.utha...@oracle.com>
Subject RE: [Trinidad] JS Error e.getFacesMessage when using <tr:validateRegExp>
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 19:38:48 GMT
May be your second application has disabled the client validation; hence, no error occurs.

Thanks
Mamallan

-----Original Message-----
From: Shankar K [mailto:shankar25@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 11:40 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: [Trinidad] JS Error e.getFacesMessage when using <tr:validateRegExp>

Trinidad version - 1.2.7

We have the above mentioned Trinidad jars in all our applications (wars).
Strangely when we use the tr:validateRegEx in some of the application it
doesn't work and throws a javascript error  (e.getFacesMessage) when we
submit the page BUT it does work in a different application where we are
using the same jars and pretty much the same configuration..  Could there be
any configuration issue in the application where its not working ? OR any
clue what could be going wrong  ?

Meanwhile when google'd found
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-65 related to the Java6, but
the version we are using has been built using Java5.

Appreciate your help !!

Thanks,
Shankar K