myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces - can backing beans access native html elements?
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:30:23 GMT
If you're working with a specific library, you can do a search on the
library and jsf -- it may be that someone else has already written an
integration library for it.

For example, a search on "jquery" and "jsf" turned up this -- not an
integration library but has an example of how to integrate individual
items.

http://www.rupeal.com/2007/03/09/jquery-and-java-server-faces/