myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Cagatay Civici <cagatay.civ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSF scalability issues?
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2009 13:25:10 GMT
First article is outdated, so not a valid reference to consider now.

Regarding second article, I disagree with that since every web
framework has some sort of lifecycle to process the request and
generate the response, why is it a problem that JSF has one too. Also
session is not specific to JSF, it's developer's responsibility
to use memory efficiently.

Finally I suggest you taking a look at JSF 2.0. Here's a good article;

http://andyschwartz.wordpress.com/2009/07/31/whats-new-in-jsf-2